Thursday, April 7, 2011

An Open Book

So I'm working on another blog, but I'm still feeling my way through it and not sure when it will be done. In the mean time, I'm going to take a break and let you know a little about me.

  • If you're reading this, then you know that first off, I am a Christ follower. God sent his son to die on the cross and rise again so that I and anyone that puts their faith in him and repents of their sin can be redeemed before Him and spend eternity with our Lord and Savior, even though we do not deserve it and can never earn it. I am eternally grateful for this.
  • I love hanging out with my friends as I have been graced with some of the most awesome, hilarious, and encouraging people in this world to hang out with. I don't know what I'd do without them.
  • I recently began taking classes to become a black belt, which is something I have always wanted to do/had a goal to do. The style I am doing it in is not karate, but a Korean form called Tang Soo Doo. I have at least 2 and a half years remaining to become a black belt, but it's been fun so far, and I like a challenge - even if it does leave me more sore than I'd like to admit sometimes... lol.
  • I'm a movie buff, even if I may have somehow missed most of the 80's movies - which I am now trying to correct since my friends and coworkers keep pointing out more and more movies that I need to watch from that time period, lol.
  • In some sense, even though I am definitely a technological person and would miss the comforts that I am used to now, I think I was born in the wrong decade. My sense of honor and chivalry seems a little misplaced, and very much not appreciated in today's society.
  • I have a house - just looking for the person that God has in this world for me so that she can help make it a home. It'll all work out in His timing. I'm just an impatient person :)
So anyways, that's me in a nutshell. I'm an open book, but if you have questions, feel free to ask and I'll be truthful with ya, no matter the question.

Love in Christ,
Chip

PS -> ROLL TIDE! (Come on now, you didn't seriously think I was gonna leave that out, did ya?)

No comments:

Post a Comment